Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
I’ve just added these books to my TBR list within the past two weeks (or so) – after going on a Goodreads spree, stalking everyone else’s bookshelves. 🙂 And one of the (many) things I love about the online book blogging community is the recommendations. I really enjoy reading reviews, and they often influence my reading decisions. So many books, so little time, am I right? So it’s my pleasure to reference the reviews that encouraged me to add the following books to my TBR list.
1. Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis – Oct. 14, 2014 – Read a great review by Shae Lit, AND it’s a fairy-tale retelling. *score*
2. Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay – Dec. 9, 2014 – Has pretty high star ratings from my Goodreads friends, which means it definitely has promise.
3. Love, Lucy by April Lindner – Jan. 27, 2015 – I generally enjoy books about traveling – and falling in love. *winks*
4. The Conspiracy of Us (The Conspiracy of Us #1) by Maggie Hall – Jan. 13, 2015 – Stumbled across this book on Goodreads and realized I’d seen it at my local library. So obviously that’s a sign?
5. The Memory Key by Liana Liu – March 3, 2015
6. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord – March 31, 2015 – I really enjoyed Open Road Summer, and I recently read a great review by Awkwordly Emma.
7. Lies I Told (Lies I Told #1) by Michelle Zink – April 7, 2015
8. Becoming Jinn (Becoming Jinn #1) by Lori Goldstein – April 21, 2015 – Received a 4-star review from Taylor Lynn, and I’m looking forward to her review for her thoughts.
9. The Game of Love and Death by Martha Brockenbrough – April 28, 2015
10. The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn #1) by Renee Ahdieh – May 12, 2015
Have you read these novels? Share your thoughts! What books have you recently added to your TBR list?