Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
So excited about the many debuts of 2015! Looks like there’s going to be great variety. And aren’t their covers GORGEOUS??
1. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard – Feb 10 – People with powers – I’m sold.
2. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir – April 28 – Rome-like world, orphans, soldiers, possible romance, epic fantasy. Need I say more?
3. Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley – April 28 – “A girl caught between two worlds” – I have high hopes for incredible world building!
4. Love Fortunes and Other Disasters by Kimberly Karalius – May 12 – This YA romance sounds hilariously quirky.
5. Ink and Ashes by Valynne E. Maetani – May 15 – About a girl who’s father was a member of the Japanese mafia!
6. Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout – June 9 – Her love interest is a Korean pop music superstar (!)
7. Last Year’s Mistake by Gina Ciocca – June 9 – I’m a total sucker for reunions of soul mates. (Because it’s clear these characters are soul mates.)
8. Valiant by Sarah McGuire – June 9 – Fairy tale retelling! Eep!
9. Between the Notes by Sharon Huss Roat – June 16 – The protagonist’s name is Ivy and she plays the piano and there’s romance.
10. Bookishly Ever After – Isabel Bandeira – Dec 2015 – This book shall give all us book-nerds hope for our romantic futures. <3
Are any of these 2015 debuts on your TBR list? Have any suggestions for me to add to mine?