Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
These are the books I’ve placed on my TBR list (but haven’t gotten around to reading yet!) due to multiple recommendations. You may recognize a few of these novels from last week’s TTT (books I’m not sure I want to read). In no particular order:
1. If I Stay by Gayle Forman – I’ve been told this book is on par with Fault in Our Stars (emotionally, at least). Also, I want to see the movie, and so I MUST read the book first.
2. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell – This book has been given so many great recommendations.
3. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein – I’ve been told countless times I MUST read this book. (I promise, I promise!)
4. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn – Another MUST-read, according to my writer’s group.
5. Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card – I think people either love this book or hate it. I’ve been told to read it, and I tried, once.
6 – 8. More John Green (An Abundance of Katherines, Looking for Alaska, Paper Towns) – MUST read more novels by John Green.
9. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige – I’ve been told that if I enjoy retellings (I do) that I MUST read this book.
10. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi – I’ve heard good things!
Have you read these novels? Are they MUST-reads? Share your thoughts!