Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
1. J.K. Rowling – Harry Potter series, Cormoran Strike novels – She’s a genius. I’m not even sure what I’d say to her if we ever came face-to-face.
2. Maggie Stiefvater – The Raven Boys – She’ll be at BEA! EEK!
3. Marissa Meyer – The Lunar Chronicles – Will also be at BEA! I’ll have to tell her how absolutely obsessed I am with Fairest.
4. Veronica Roth – Divergent trilogy – If only we could sit down and have a really long discussion about her books. That would be awesome.
5. Cassandra Clare – Mortal Instruments series, Infernal Devices series – If she’s as funny as her characters (and I imagine she’s funnier, as she’s the mastermind behind them all), I think we’ll get along just fine.
6. Sarah J. Maas – Throne of Glass series, ACOTAR (currently reading!) – Her books give me all the feels. And she’ll be at BEA, too…
8. Sarah Dessen – This Lullaby, Just Listen, Along for the Ride – I think Sarah Dessen would be an excellent mentor. What do you guys think??
9. Leigh Bardugo – Shadow and Bone trilogy – She’s created such a unique story world, and I’d love to pick her brain. (Does that sound weird?)
What authors would you want to meet face-to-face? Also, let me know if you’ll be at BEA – I’ll be so excited to meet my blogger friends!